A Sunraynews.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide copyright owners the opportunity to publish on the Internet by downloading, storing and displaying various media using our services. We do not monitor, filter or otherwise review media that are uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright infringement very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of copyright owners. If you are the owner of content appearing on the Sunraynews.com website and have the copyright to this content and you have not authorized the use of this content you must notify Sunraynews.com via our Contact Page so we can identify the offending content and act.
We will be unable to take action if you do not provide us with the required information please fill in all fields correctly and completely. Alternatively, you may provide written notice by e-mail, fax or mail to the DMCA AGENT as indicated below. Your written notice must include the following:
– A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner who expressly claims an exclusive right allegedly violated
– The specific identification of the protected work you allege was violated. If you allege that there have been several protected works that have been violated with only one notice, you must submit a representative list that specifically identifies each of the works you allege was violated.
– The specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be reached or to be subject to undermine the activity with sufficiently detailed information to allow Sunraynews.com to locate the material. You must include the URL or specific URL of the Web pages where the offending content is located.
– Information reasonably sufficient to enable Sunraynews.com to contact the complainant, which may include a name, address, telephone number and e-mail address to which the complaining party may be contacted.
– A statement that the complainant is in good faith and that the use of the content in question is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law.
– A statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly violated.
Please note also that the applicable law, 17 USC 512 (f), any person who claims that content or activity infringes his rights may be subject to an obligation.